This course is presented simultaneously to Pennsylvania lawyers to defend and prosecute, civilly, real estate licensees for violations of common law and statutory duties. For real estate licensees, it is an in-depth study of well-established duties imposed by law and the standards of practice that establish the dos and don’ts of day-to-day real estate practice.
Welcome and Introduction
- Real Estate Seller Disclosure Law
- Home Inspection Law
- Unfair Trade Practices and Consumer Protection Law
- Residential Real Estate Transfers Law
Common Law Remedies
- Restatement, §550
- Restatement, §353
- Restatement (Second) of Torts, §552
- Dangerous Conditions
- Misrepresentation: Intentional, Neglect, Innocent
- Contract Fraud
- Common Law Damages
Seller Broker v. Buyer Broker
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download.
Recorded live in July 2019.