Earn CLE and HAVE FUN!
- Get six CLE credits while having the best time you have ever had at a seminar!
- Meet other people who share your interest and commitment to animals and an understanding of the laws that impact them.
Conference Topics Include
- Keynote Address – Farm Animals including the Ballot Initiative in California
- Farmed Animal Sanctuary Issues
- Victoria’s Law and Puppy Mills
- Animals in Science
- Legislative Update
- Prosecuting Animal Cruelty under Act 10
- Costs of Care
Explore this ever-growing field of law
- Hear an update on caselaw and legislation impacting animals, animal owners and businesses.
- Know more about the law as it relates to shelters, rescues and other animal-welfare organizations.
- Discover how animal law interfaces with so many other areas of practice – it’s far more complex than it might appear.
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Printed versions of the course book will not be distributed at the course; please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed version of the course book to be shipped.
Recorded in August 2019.