“One of the best CLEs I’ve ever attended.”
As part of PBI’s ongoing public policy series, Legal Issues Surrounding the White House, this program will certainly have you thinking – what is next? Our three-hour seminar will keep your attention as our panel analyzes, discusses, and debates the fascinating legal story as it unfolds.
Watch the sparks fly as experts weigh in from both sides of the aisle in this fascinating program.
A few comments from attendees:
- “Once again, Michael Smerconish demonstrates what a moderator can bring to a conversation.”
- “One of the most lively discussions on the topic by a very diverse panel.”
- “Nice to see a panel made up of liberals, conservatives and a true Trump fan who were all very passionate about this topic.”
- “What a joy to have Danny Cevallos call in with an up to the minute play by play of the Mueller report.”
- “Tara Setmayer was both insightful and informative. Have her come back again.”
- “Great and informative debate between and panelists and the audience with an array of political viewpoints.”
Recorded live in April 2019.