Explore challenges in land use planning
Changing populations, economies and land use patterns present regulatory and community planning challenges for public officials at all levels. This biennial Institute is designed to help land use practitioners tackle those challenges head-on. Our experienced faculty will examine significant trends, recent case law, regional development patterns and regulatory changes that will impact the Commonwealth both now and for years to come.
This year's topics include:
- Recent Developments
- Statutory Interpretation of MPC & Local Zoning Ordinances
- View from the Bench – Hot Topics for Practitioners
- Ethics Hour with the PA State Ethics Commission - The Pennsylvania Public Official And Employees Ethics Act
- How to Stop the Madness with Multiple Plan Submissions and Double-Digit Hearings
- Burden of Proof
- Periodic Review & Revisions of Zoning and Comprehensive Use Plans
Recorded in September 2020.