Take advantage of “the Best of” two of PBI’s most popular Institutes
In this one-day Symposium we feature some of the most popular sessions from our annual Estate Law Institute and Elder Law Institute. Whether you have a general practice or you concentrate in estate law, elder law or both, you’ll pick up important practice tips and hear the latest developments.
Learn from our top flight faculty
A great faculty makes for sessions rich in content. Our presenters are seasoned practitioners who will share their experiences, give you practice tips, and open your eyes to new ideas. They will guide you through the many tricky questions that arise in estate and elder law practice so that you can be confident about the advice you are giving and the documents you are drafting. With changes taking place on both a state and federal level, you’ll be ready!
- Estate & Elder Law Update – Kathryn H. Crary, Chari A. Maddren & Kirby G. Upright
- Administering an Estate with Retirement Assets – Thomas O. Hiscott & Peter E. Moshang
- Digital Do’s and Don’ts – Karen A. Fahrner & Eric R. Strauss
- Life Insurance for Attorneys – James M. Frank
- Lessons Learned: Top 5 Trust Strategies for Business Owners after Tax Reform – Marguerite C. Weese & Jeffrey C. Wolken
- Advance Care Planning: Advance Directives and Other Tools to Guide Medical Decisions (ETHICS) – Dr. Jeanne Kerwin & Dionysios C. Pappas
Recorded in Philadelphia in February 2020.