Join our experienced attorneys, who will take you through the process of representing a client in the unemployment claim process including the latest decisions and changes in the practice, and hear from Commonwealth Court Judges, Pennsylvania Unemployment Compensation Board of Review Members, the Appeals System Administrator, and Referee Program Managers.
- Review unemployment compensation practice and procedure and rules of evidence
- Discuss recent appellate opinions affecting benefit eligibility
- Hear from key decision makers
- Practice and Procedure, including financial eligibility and severance
- Difference between Willful Misconduct and Voluntary Quit
- Willful Misconduct
- Voluntary Quit
- Drug Testing
- Relief from Charges
- Decision Makers – “Learn from Commonwealth Court Judges, UC Board of Review Members and Referee supervisors what they are looking for when adjudicating an appeal”
- Why Parties Lose
Tuition includes a digital download of PBI Press book #11078 Unemployment Compensation in Pennsylvania. The PBI Press book is available for separate purchase on PBI’s website or by calling PBI’s Customer Service at 800-932-4637.
Recorded in July 2020.