Get certified as an arbitrator for the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas
This year, we're offering the course virtually.With this course, you will:
- Get what you need to become certified to sit as an arbitrator in Philadelphia and to try your first (or next) arbitration successfully.
- Get an introduction to the arbitration process
- Learn where to go, how to prepare, what to expect
- Learn practical "do's and don'ts" advice for first-time arbitrators
- Examine ethical dilemmas posed by the arbitration process
Attend a Mock Arbitration
During a mock hearing, learn from the attorneys who have both served as arbitrators and presented cases in arbitration.They also will answer the questions posed to them by attendees.
Program Sponsor: Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas Compulsory Arbitration Center.
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Printed versions of the course book will not be distributed at the course; please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.
Recorded in December 2020.