Learn, share, discover and be inspired.
We took some of our best and most popular sessions from prior conferences, paired them with instructors well-known for their expertise, and gave them enough time for a pretty solid “drill down" to give you this Snapshots look at some of the most critical areas in your practice. Timely issues are explored, new research and techniques are shared, and real-world scenarios are analyzed by experienced practitioners.
- The materials – a valuable resource to you both during and after the program
- Build upon the fundamentals: these are the “drill down” sessions that take you beyond the basics.
- Learn from a team: most sessions represent both the school district and family perspectives
- Getting Students Back to School: Addressing School Avoidance and Anxiety
- Transition to Adult Services
- Dyslexia, Learning Disabilities and PSW Identification Models
- Examining the Statute of Limitations in Section 504 and IDEA Cases
Recorded in August 2020.