Join PBI for our 2020 Business Law Institute, bringing transaction attorneys and in-house counsel throughout Pennsylvania under one roof to learn, share and challenge emerging developments, trends and practices in the corporate industry.
A MEETING OF THE MINDS...A GATHERING OF FRIENDS
Designed by some of the sharpest legal minds in Pennsylvania, the Business Law Institute is exactly what you need today to advise your business clients tomorrow.
Educational Opportunities Abound!
- Earn a year's worth of CLE credit in two short days
- Attend classes geared towards your diverse practice
- No travel required – take your education on the go and learn virtually!
Receive Updates on Areas that Impact Your Practice Including:
- Employment and labor law updates
- Small business practice
- Social media, IP, and the pandemic … What has changed?
- Bankruptcy during COVID
- The impact of anti-corruption statutes on global business transactions (ethics)
- Diversity Equity Inclusion: What is your obligation to your client?
- Corporate litigation update
- Data Security
- Virtual annual meetings
- ADR in the time of COVID
Co-sponsored with the PA Bar Association Business Law Section and In-House Counsel Committee
All attendees will receive the course materials as a digital book. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $80. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Printed versions of the course book will not be distributed at the course; please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.
ProPass - Online does not apply to Institute programs delivered via webcast.