Get Practical Hands-On Information
from a panel of experienced practitioners who know the law, the judges and the local court procedures.
- Compare the differences and quirks of civil practice in the four county region
- Re-familiarize yourself with the basic procedures of each county
- Take away best practices for handling common obstacles
Review the Court System in Each County
- Know what, when, where and how to file
- Get practical advice from insiders on local practices and variations
- Learn what the various courts expect from you and what you can expect from them
- Civil Court Administration
- Computer Access to Dockets & E-Filing
- Filing of Civil Action and Service Requirements
- Preliminary Objections; Motions & Petitions Practice
- Case Management - How to Get the Case on the Trial List and Moving Toward Trial
- Availability of Pretrial Conferences and Settlement Conferences and Requirements for Filing of Pretrial Memoranda
- Post-Trial Motions & Relief
- Special Injunctions (Temporary Restraining Orders)
All attendees will receive the course materials as a digital book. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. Additional copies are available at full price. if you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Printed versions of the course book will not be distributed at the course; please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.
Recorded live on July 15, 2020.