Join PBI for our 2020 Oil & Gas Law Conference, where we offer a progressive meeting ground for legal leaders in the oil and gas industry. Participate in engaging discussions ranging from recent legislative and case law developments to the technological advancements, practices and trends that are shaping the industry. This is an event that will transform your practice.
Why is this the conference for you?
- We focus on Pennsylvania practice – your practice!
- The course line-up was designed with you in mind – these topics zero in to your practice
- The speakers are known names—hear from the state’s leading O&G practitioners
- The materials complement and expand upon the topics—you’ll refer to them day after day
- Oil and Gas Market Conditions during COVID – What’s Next for the Industry?
Keynote Presentation by David J. Spigelmyer, President, Marcellus Shale Coalition
- Oil & Gas Caselaw and Regulatory Update
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring: Debtor/Landowner, Pipeline, Trade/Creditors Perspectives
- Royalty Litigation Update—Pennsylvania and National Update
- Oil and Gas Contract Disputes in a Depressed Market, including Force Majeure, Credit Assurances and Mechanics Liens
- Successfully Defending Environmental Criminal Prosecutions Inside and Outside the Courtroom: Recent Lessons Learned from Defending Companies and Individuals
PBI is an approved provider for PA Continuing Judicial Education.
Co-sponsored with the PBA Environmental and Energy Law Section and the Shale Energy Law Committee.
Recorded in October 2020.