Some bankruptcy experts predict that COVID-19 will lead to a historic number of bankruptcy filings, both for businesses and consumers. Judges and attorneys from the US Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of PA join together to offer their insights on the impact that the pandemic is having on their practices.
Join them for an information-packed agenda:
Top Commercial and Consumer Cases of the Year
- CARES Act plan extensions
- Abolishment of Wet Signature Requirement for Filings
- Virtual Hearings – Video Killed the Courtroom Star
- “Mothballing” motions and extending §305
- Why Maintaining The Status Quo Is Not A Stay Violation
- Date Determination for Chapter 15 Debtor’s COMI
Post-Pandemic Issues Anticipated for Chapter 11 & 13 Cases
Recorded in October 2020.