Every lawyer needs a working knowledge of Excel. It can help you analyze case data, track costs, calculate interest on court judgments, manage client information, and create easy-to-interpret charts and reports. In this practical, hands-on training video, Craig Brody introduces you to fundamental Excel commands, using practical legal examples.
You will learn how to:
• Design spreadsheets; Move, Copy, and Format Data
• Insert Formulas to track costs and case details
• Create Charts to illustrate data
• Sort and Filter client information
• Set up Reports for Printing
• Use Templates and Shortcuts to complete spreadsheets
This video training package includes Practice Exercises and a Step by Step Reference Guide. Training is applicable to these software versions:
Excel for the PC — versions 2010, 2013 or 2016
Excel for the MAC — version 2016 only
Recorded in February 2020.