Master the complexities of federal and state gun laws
This course will illuminate the many facets of gun owners' rights, at both the state and federal levels. It will give you a wealth of beneficial, practical knowledge for both yourself and your clients.
Our speakers are experts in their field from all around the country. Topics will include:
- License to Carry Outside the Home
- Regulation of "Assault Weapons"
- Land Use and First Amendment Restrictions of Firearms Sales
- Regulation of Mental Health and Firearms
- Standing in the 2nd Amendment Context
- Reg Flag Laws
Learn from those with hands-on experience
•• A unique opportunity for attorneys representing firearms owners and firearms-related businesses
•• Discuss legal issues and theories relevant to this expanding area of the law
•• Gain access to the latest information and how it will affect your clients
Recorded in October 2020.