“In light of the Governor’s Disaster Declaration, the Workers’ Compensation Automation and Integration System (WCAIS) has taken on an even more essential role in the practice of workers’ compensation law. In this 1 hour substantive credit CLE program, you will learn essential WCAIS functioning skills including:
- Proper communications with WCJ and staff;
- Making proper WCAIS requests;
- Dashboard navigation from WCJ and external user screen perspectives;
- Remote hearing and mediation procedures;
- Entry/Withdrawal of Appearance;
- Filing Petitions online;
- And much, much more.
This CLE is open to attorneys as well as non-attorneys and is suitable for clerical staff, administrators, claims representatives, health care professionals and all registered or seeking-to-be registered WCAIS users.”
Recorded on June 11, 2020.