Problem employees can be very costly to businesses. Perhaps your job is to advise employers on how to deal with employees who are problems in the workplace. Or maybe you represent a “problem” employee. In this program, learn the legal issues you need to understand to advise your clients. You’ll hear from lawyers who represent employees and employers, giving you both perspectives. We are going to specifically discuss problems that have arisen during the pandemic and how to best handle these problems.
- Gain solid information and answers to these questions
How do you handle an employee who is always absent?
- How do you manage your employees remotely?
- What do you do about the employee who is afraid to return to work?
- Can you require your employees to get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- When can employees be fired for Facebook posts and tweets?
All attendees will receive the course materials as a digital book. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI customer service at 800-932-4637. Please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed version of the course book to be shipped.
Recorded in February 2021.