Get the latest developments on cyberlaw and data privacy
Today, nearly everyone conducts business on the Web, giving rise to legal issues across a broad spectrum of areas. This course will give you the latest updates and practical guidance you need to protect your clients.
Topics include:• Data Privacy; GDPR Enforcement, Compliance and Litigation
• Litigation Developments Due to Increased Security Incidents
• In Case of Emergency, Break Glass: Responding to a Ransomware Attack
• Can I Make My Insurance Company Pay for My Cyber Loss?
• Proposed, Pending, and Recently Passed State and Federal Legislation: An Overview
• The Important of Privacy Impact Assessments and Remediation
All attendees will receive the course materials as a digital book. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI customer service at 800-932-4637. Please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed version of the course book to be shipped.