Join us for the same great content of the Retreat in a virtual format this year.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Top Employment Cases as Viewed from the BenchA review and analysis of the significant labor and employment cases from the past year. The panel will discuss rulings and developments in federal and state law and their impact on workplace policies and litigation.
- Diversity and Inclusion in Labor and Employment
Join us for an interactive discussion using real-life scenarios about issues affecting your practice. Topics will include addressing and responding to conduct that is based on gender, race and other protected categories.
- Hot Tips in Employment Law
- Keynote Address: Jill Wine-Banks
In an interview style presentation, Ms. Wine-Banks will share about her experience as a trial lawyer in the Department of Justice, her role in the Watergate matter and in particular, the questioning of Rose Mary Woods. You won't want to miss this opportunity to hear from Jill Wine-Banks!
Interested in an autographed copy of The Watergate Girl?
Order directly from Bookends & Beginnings bookstore at www.bookendsandbeginnings.com and mention coupon code WGIRL20 at the bottom of the checkout page in the box marked "Coupon Discount" to receive a 20% discount. Books can also be purchased by calling the store at (224) 999-7722.
All attendees will receive the course materials as a digital book. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI customer service at 800-932-4637. Please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed version of the course book to be shipped.
Recorded in March 2021.