Join PBI for our 2021 Business Law Institute, bringing transactional attorneys and in-house counsel throughout Pennsylvania together to learn, share and challenge emerging developments, trends and practices in the corporate industry.
A Meeting of the Minds...A Gathering of Friends
- Designed by some of the sharpest legal minds in Pennsylvania, the Business Law Institute is exactly what you need today to advise your business clients tomorrow.
Educational Opportunities Abound!
- Earn a year's worth of CLE credit in two short days
- Educational content targets today's diverse practice areas
- No travel required – take your education on the go and learn virtually!
Receive Updates on Areas that Impact Your Practice Including:
- Employment and labor law updates
- Small business practice
- Intellectual property
- Distressed assets post COVID
- International business
- Diversity Equity Inclusion: What is your obligation to your client?
- Delaware v. PA Law
ProPass - Online does not apply to institute programs delivered by webcast.
Co-sponsored with the PBA Business Law Section and In-House Counsel Committee . Not a member? Join today!
All attendees will receive the course materials as a digital book. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $80. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Printed versions of the course book will not be distributed at the course; please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.