Join our panel for a discussion of federal income tax laws, regulations, and other important updates from 2020. Topics will include the CARES Act, the expenses funded by PPP loans, carried interests, opportunity zone regulations, and more.
Topics will Include:
- CARES Act Provisions
- Tax Treatment of Expenses Funded by PPP Loans
- Social Security Tax Deferral
- Section 1061 Proposed Regulations
- Partnership Capital Account Report
- Section 199A Updates
- QOZ Technical Corrections, Extensions, Regulations
- Section 1031 Regulations
- Section 162(f) Regulations
- Section 1446(f) Final Regulations
- GILTI High Tax Exception Regulations
- Foreign Tax Credit Regulations
- PFIC Regulations
- UBIT Silos
PBI has been accepted as a program sponsor by the PA State Board of Accountancy. This program qualifies for a total of 3.5 hours of continuing education credit.
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637.
Recorded in January 2021.