The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, also known as CARES was signed in to law on March 27.
This provided fast and direct economic assistance for workers, families and small businesses.
This program will look at the Act after one year.
We will cover:
- The essential provisions of the SECURE Act, including new distribution rules
- Coordination of the SECURE Act with the CARES Act
- The Impact of the SECURE Act on IRA Planning
- The impact of the SECURE Act on existing estate plans and changes that must be made
- Common errors in retirement distribution planning
- Roth IRA Issues
- Advantages and disadvantages of a Trust as the beneficiary of an IRA
Recorded in May 2021.