Learn about the latest developments and important topics in capital case litigation. Walk through the life of involvement in capital case work.
Our faculty includes experts in the field of death penalties.
- Robert Dunham and Ngozi Ndulue: Death Penalty Information Center
- Senator Sharif Street
- Lisette McCormick: The PA Interbranch Commission for Gender, Racial, and Ethnic Fairness
- Kelley Henry: Federal Public Defender
- Ruth E. Friedman: Director of the Federal Capital Habeas Project
Summary of contents:
- Updates on the Federal Executions
- Death Penalty Repeals & Abolishment
- Race and the Death Penalty
- Federal Death Penalty and the Historical Use
Four 801 Certification Credits
Recorded in October 2021.