Join the PBA Minority Bar Committee for its virtual Minority Attorney Conference. This year’s theme is “Reclaiming Health, Wealth & Wisdom in the Post COVID-19 Era.”
Over two days you’ll have the opportunity to earn a total of 9.5 CLE credits.
- COVID-19 and Communities of Color
- Women of Color in Leadership
- Environmental Issues Affecting Minority Communities
- Financial Recovery
- Professional Athletes in Social/Criminal Justice Reform
- Marijuana Update
- Jury Source Lists and the Perception of Justice: Increasing Representativeness
- Can We Rule Out Harassment and Discrimination in the Practice of Law?
Grab your lunch and join us for a virtual luncheon with a fabulous key note address. Also, during the luncheon, the A. Leon Higginbotham Jr. Lifetime Achievement Award will be presented.
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637.