In order to handle a real estate transaction professionally, ethically and with confidence an attorney needs to know the ins and outs of title insurance.
Explore the fundamentals of title insurance.
Find the answers to these questions and more to better represent and advise your client:
- What is it and why do we need it?
- Are all title companies the same?
- What about rates?
- What are endorsements?
- Which do I need?
- Do we need a lender's policy, an owner's policy, or both?
- What is an "enhanced policy"?
- What is covered, what is not?
- What if my client needs to make a claim and how are they handled?
Title Insurance Credits are only permitted for live in-person programming.
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637.
Recorded in September 2021.