Registration is open!
Coming this October, join PBI for our 2021 Oil & Gas Law Conference, where we offer a progressive (virtual) meeting ground for legal leaders in the oil and gas industry. Participate in engaging discussions ranging from recent legislative and case law developments to the technological advancements, practices and trends that are shaping the industry. This is the event that will transform your practice.
Why is this the conference for you?
- We focus on Pennsylvania practice – your practice!
- The course line-up was designed with you in mind – these topics zero in to your practice
- The speakers are known names—hear from the state’s leading O&G practitioners
- The materials complement and expand upon the topics—you’ll refer to them day after day
- The format is a real time-saver: presented via webcast, you don't lose precious minutes traveling or looking for parking!
Catch up on the latest developments in legal and regulatory practice: Explore, debate and strategize on the hottest issues facing the shale energy practice today.
- ESG in the O&G Industry
- Caselaw & Regulatory Update
- Distressed Assets, Mergers & Acquisitions, Bankruptcy
- Overriding Royalties
- Interplay between Renewable Energy and O&G Surface Development: Self-Assessing Your Ability to Advise Clients in New Areas (Ethics)
Co-sponsored with the PBA Environmental & Energy Law Section and the Shale Energy Law Committee. Members are encouraged to visit your PBA Section Member Dashboard for cost-saving coupons that can be applied to reduce the tuition fee.
ProPass - Online does not apply to institute programs delivered by webcast.
Public Interest Attorneys are eligible for our standard Public Interest Discount of 50%. Please visit our website for more information: Discounts, Scholarships & In-Home Study.
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.