Changes are coming for the consumer financial services industry.
Covid’s financial impact, student loans and pay day loans are high up on the list of what newly appointed leadership will address under the Biden administration. Analysts anticipate new regulatory and enforcement priorities for the financial services industry as consumer protections become a top priority.
By the fall, we’ll be seeing the roll-out of new agendas for leading financial industries, including the CFPB, FTC, FRB, FDIC and OCC, and these changes will profoundly impact your practice.
We’ve got you covered: Look to PBI for industry updates, analyses and projections.
Experienced industry, banking and government attorneys discuss the latest:
- Recent developments with the PA Department of Banking and Securities and the PA Office of Attorney General
- New leadership’s priorities at the federal agencies, including the CFPB, FTC, FRB, FDIC and OCC
- Website / mobile application accessibility issues under Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Student loans and non-traditional educational finance products, such as income share agreements and deferred tuition agreements
- Cutting-edge emerging financial products, such as earned wage advances and Buy-Now-Pay-Later point-of-sale financing
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Printed versions of the course book will not be distributed at the course; please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.
The Pennsylvania Board of Accountancy has accepted PBI as a CPE program sponsor. This course qualifies program qualifies for a total of X hours of CPE credit for Pennsylvania CPAs.
Recorded in October 2021.