Get started on the right foot with your legal career and join PBI for the Bridge the Gap CLE program!
- All newly admitted Pennsylvania attorneys are required to complete the Bridge the Gap program at an accredited CLE provider prior to their first PA CLE compliance deadline. The 4 hour Program is designed to provide basic, yet important, information and insight relative to ethics and professionalism.
Covered in Bridge the Gap:
- Conducting yourself professionally through the Rules of Professional Conduct
- Best practices to ensure strong client/attorney relationships
- Interacting and communicating with court officials, opposing counsel, jurors, and other third parties
- The importance of diversity and promoting an environment of diversity and inclusion within your practice
- Managing your practice, including everything from training and supervising non-lawyer staff to addressing scope changes with a client
- Performing fiduciary responsibilities and avoiding financial troubles with clients
- Mastering the purpose and functions of the Disciplinary Board
- Discovering the many resources available to lawyers
- Client/Attorney Relationship
- Practice Management & Technology
- Fiduciary Requirements
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Substance Abuse Prevention
- Disciplinary Board
- Outreach Programs & Resources
- The program is free to newly admitted attorneys
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. Additional copies of the course materials are not for sale.