Help Your Elderly Clients Age at Home
- Explore the options and governing regulations
- Pick up great drafting tips
- Understand the tax implications
Our Faculty Will Answer Your Questions
- What does the “child caregiver exception” to the Medicaid transfer rules provide?
- How should the payment to a caregiver be structured?
- May the caregiver be a nonfamily member?
- When and how can a life estate be used with a caregiver agreement to provide a residence and care for a parent?
- Can Mom and Dad each purchase a life estate in the same real estate?
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Printed versions of the course book will not be distributed at the course; please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.
Recorded in August 2021.