PBI'S OUTSTANDING PUBLIC POLICY SERIES PANEL
Our all-star panel is back, examining the details of the first 100 days of the Biden Administration.
The Biden Administration has faced unprecedented challenges since the inauguration. The COVID-19 pandemic rages on and the nation continues to be sharply divided politically, with democrats having razor-thin margins in both the House and Senate. Get the latest updates and info on the legal issues surrounding the rollout of the Biden agenda. The panel will examine:
- Major components of the Biden policy agenda
- Key presidential appointments
- The fallout of the U.S. Capitol riots
- The battle over the $1.9 trillion COVID relief package
- The push to get Americans vaccinated against the coronavirus
- And more!
Hear opinions and comments from both sides of the political aisle. If you attended previous installments of PBI's Public Policy Series, you won't want to miss this next program in the series.
- Michael Smerconish
- Danny Cevallos
- Tara Setmayer
- Charlie Dent
- Elie Honig
This seminar will not have course materials/course book.