Honor the life and legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
A giant in American history, Ruth Bader Ginsburg was a trailblazer for race and gender equality, a civil rights hero, and a visionary of the American legal landscape and its intersection with American society.
RBG’s story is one of bravery, tenacity, and resilience. And it will be told in the new book, Justice, Justice Thou Shalt Pursue, authored by Justice Ginsburg and Professor Amanda Tyler of Berkeley Law, who clerked for the Justice at the US Supreme Court.
During a visit to Berkeley Law in the fall of 2019, Justice Ginsburg sat down for a conversation with Professor Tyler and shared details, many not widely known, of her life and career. Professor Tyler relates the conversations in this new book, and with you in a presentation you won’t want to miss.
It’s a celebration!
- Of the Justice and her extraordinary accomplishments
- Of the book, Justice, Justice Thou Shalt Pursue, which tells the story of the RBG’s optimistic vision for "a more perfect Union"
- Of Women’s History Month, which recognizes the vital role of women in American history
Join the conversation:
- A candid interview with Professor Tyler - RBG: her struggles, victories and hopes
- A conversation with the bench and bar about RBG’s impact on their lives and the legal profession
Developed by the PBA Diversity Team and Women in the Profession Commission.
Recorded in March 2021.