Experienced litigators share creative strategies that will help you secure the highest possible settlement or verdict for your personal injury client.
The successful PI attorney, in both the plaintiffs and defense bar, is a master at weaving together procedure, evidence, negotiation strategy, and motion and trial practice to achieve the most advantageous outcome for the client.
Designed and taught by lawyers who are already doing what you want to do, this course will give you:
- An overview of personal injury litigation
- How to create risk on the Plaintiffs’ side
- How to manage risk of the Defendants’ side
- Utilizing technology effectively to increase leverage
- Understanding the theater of trial
- Creating favorable case “optics”
- Handling opposing counsel, judges, witnesses, and the unexpected
- Risk creation v. risk management: Plaintiff and defense perspectives
- Technology is your friend: You can't win without it
- Performance on Trial, the Magic of Advocacy
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Printed versions of the course book will not be distributed at the course; please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.
Recorded in July 2021.