Join PBI for a "snapshot" look at three important areas that are essential stepping-stones on the road to effectively advocating for your client.*
FAPE through Remote Learning
- Determining FAPE, placement, delivery of education, cyber and charter schools, creating robust learning options
COVID-19 Compensatory Education Calculations
- Methods: quantitative v. qualitative, determining liability, dispute resolution mechanisms
Covid Caselaw Roundup: Emerging Issues
Your program takeaways:
- Build upon the fundamentals: if you practice special education law, you must understand these issues
- Learn from a team–sessions represent both school district and family perspectives
- The materials – a valuable resource that you will use throughout the year
- Get answers to your questions – faculty come to you live via PBI webcast; have your questions answered throughout the program.
Past attendees agree–this program is an excellent resource for special education lawyers!
- Topics were excellent and presented in interesting ways
- Good materials. Practical information.
- Great deal of information, well organized.
- Loved the depth and timelines of the information, and that I did not have to choose between topics
*A basic understanding of the practice is recommended
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Printed versions of the course book will not be distributed at the course; please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.