Sustainable and responsible investing.
Environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) has become a widely discussed topic among corporations, investors, and consumers. ESG criteria are a set of standards for a company’s operations that socially conscious investors use to screen potential investments.
- Environmental criteria consider how a company performs as a steward of nature.
- Social criteria examine how it manages relationships with employees, suppliers, customers, and the communities where it operates.
- Governance deals with a company’s leadership, executive pay, audits, internal controls, and shareholder rights.
ESG is an increasingly popular tool used by investors.
This program will provide an overview of key ESG considerations:
- Best practices for developing management systems to effectively track ESG performance
- Ways in which investors are evaluating ESG performance
- Proposed regulatory action
- Litigation risks associated with ESG disclosures
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $20. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.
Recorded in September 2021.