This program is designed for the Pennsylvania practitioner who wants to acquire or update their knowledge and comfort level practicing in the New Jersey Superior Court setting.
- Filing – Pleadings, the How, What and Where of Pleadings Practice in NJ Courts
- Important Rules of Civil Procedure and Practical Experience; Most Common Mistakes Made by PA Lawyers
- Motions Practice and Discovery Procedures including Technological/Electronic Discovery Issues in NJ
- Substantive Topics: Auto Law, Medical Malpractice, and Premise Liability
- Important NJ Rules of Evidence and Preparing for Pre-Trial and Trial
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. Course materials are not available for separate purchase but a printed copy is available to attendees for $40. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637.