A recent survey of mental health and substance abuse found that mental health concerns of lawyers increased during the pandemic.
You felt isolated
You were expected to be available 24/7
You did not feel supported
Your routine changed suddenly
The new normal is being redefined every day, but one thing is certain: lawyer well-being must be a priority.
Join the PBA Large Law Firm Committee for a program that highlights the lessons that we can extract from the pandemic and how best we can help our profession adapt to a post-pandemic reality.
Why is wellness so important?
Lawyer Well-Being During Covid-19: Pitfalls and Lessons Learned
- Findings on Lawyer Well-Being, ABA National Task Force Report
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse During the Pandemic
- Flexibility (or Lack of) in Professional and Personal Living
Preparing for a Post-Pandemic World: Opportunities & Initiatives
- Returning to the Workplace
- Implementing a Wellness Plan Within Your Firm
- Managing Your Law Practice and Avoiding Malpractice in the COVID-19 Environment
- Maintaining Your Wellness: Practicing Selfcare
- Taking the Pledge to Live Life Healthy: Quality of Life Wellness Pledge
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637.
Recorded in October 2021.