A day of animal law, including legislative updates, farmed animals, enforcement of animal cruelty laws, Ukraine crisis disaster response, and more!
The 2022 PBI Animal Law Conference will be of interest to everyone: animal law and general practitioners, advocates, and anyone who cares about the humane treatment of animals.
- Lobbying Laws – Restrictions and Opportunities for Rescues, Shelters and Nonprofits
- Pennsylvania and Federal Legislative Update
- Crisis Response and Rescue
- The Attack on and the Defense of Prop 12
- Interpersonal Violence and Animals: The Dangerous Link Between Animal and Human Maltreatment
- Libre’s Law and the Costs of Care of Seized Animals Act – Perfect Together
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. Course materials are not available for separate purchase but a printed copy is available to attendees for $40. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637.
Recorded in August 2022.