Our Flagship Course and THE Manual
Held every two years, this half-day program is the best CLE event for Workers' Compensation practitioners and judges. This fast-paced course covers recent developments, litigation strategies, practice tips and updates. You have the option of attending in-person or via webcast. Please note that there is limited seating available at the live locations.
Topics covered this year include:
- Office of Adjudication Update
- Recent Developments
- Payment of Medical Expenses and Tolling of Statute of Limitations
- Ineffective Assistance of Counsel
- Medicare Set Asides - new guidelines and other issues
- Best Practices for Drafting Mediation Statements
- EDI Transactions and Their Implications
- Plus more!
Recorded in Philadelphia in May 2022.