This annual update reviews headline‐making cases and trends that are shaping our capital and financial markets. With more than half of all public companies choosing Delaware as their state of incorporation, the session kicks off with recent decisions from Delaware’s Supreme Court.
Delaware Supreme Court Updates
- Manti Holdings, LLC v. Authentix Acquisition Company, Inc.
- United Food and Commercial Workers v. Zuckerberg
- Brookfield Asset Mgmt., Inc. v. Rosson
- AmerisourceBergen Corp. v. Lebanon Cty Emps.’ Ret. Fund
Trends in Litigation
- SPAC Filings
- 1933 Act cases in state courts
- Incorporating Exclusive Federal Forum Provisions
Recorded at Day One of the Business Law Institute in November 2021.