Orthopedic surgery and medicine are in a state of constant evolution.
From pre-operative care to pain management; from robotic techniques to minimally invasive arthroscopy, from better after-surgery care to significantly shortened recovery, orthopedics has come a long way in a relatively short time. And the best is surely yet to come.
We put you in touch with trailblazers in the fields of orthopedic science and technology.
Rothman Orthopedics is internationally recognized for excellence in orthopedic science and technology. Their physicians are experts in their specialty areas, leaders in clinical research, and innovators in the development of advanced treatment methods and technologies.
Join Physicians from the Rothman Orthopedic Institute
Medical specialists take you on a rapidly paced journey of the human body, identifying common injury points and describing advanced treatment techniques.
- Basic Anatomy Review
- Introduction to the Program
- The Role of Epidural Steroid Injections in Lumbar Radiculopathy
- The Many Faces of Hip Disease
- Post-traumatic Ankle Arthritis: Considerations for Total Ankle Replacement vs. Fusion
- Common Thumb Problems and Their Treatments
- Massive Rotator Cuff Tears: Treatment Options in 2022
- Robotic Surgery and Artificial Intelligence
- Basics of Sarcoma Diagnosis and Management
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $20. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.
Recorded in October 2022.