This course is free for new attorneys.
Get started on the right foot with your legal career and join PBI for the Bridge the Gap CLE program!
All newly admitted Pennsylvania attorneys are required to complete the Bridge the Gap program at an accredited CLE provider prior to their first PA CLE compliance deadline. This course is also an excellent refresher for lawyers, regardless of years in practice. The 4-hour program is designed to provide basic, yet important, information and insight relative to ethics and professionalism.
Covered in Bridge the Gap:
- Conducting yourself professionally through the Rules of Professional Conduct
- Best practices to ensure strong client/attorney relationships
- Interacting and communicating with court officials, opposing counsel, jurors, and other third parties
- The importance of diversity and promoting an environment of diversity and inclusion within your practice
- Managing your practice, including everything from training and supervising non-lawyer staff to addressing scope changes with a client
- Performing fiduciary responsibilities and avoiding financial troubles with clients
- Mastering the purpose and functions of the Disciplinary Board
- Discovering the many resources available to lawyers
- Client/Attorney Relationship
- Practice Management & Technology
- Fiduciary Requirements
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Substance Abuse Prevention
- Disciplinary Board
- Outreach Programs & Resources
- The program is free to newly admitted attorneys
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. Additional copies of the course materials are not for sale.