Outstanding topics, speakers & updates on recent developments in bankruptcy law—plus quick hits on the top commercial and consumer cases of the year!
Join us for a day of bankruptcy programming that includes targeted instruction and updates for both commercial and consumer bankruptcy practitioners.
Design your learning experience from the comfort of your home or office; you’ll receive:
- Insightful and timely programming
- Instruction, examples and updates from Judges, representatives of the U.S. Trustee’s office and top practitioners
- A quick-hits summary of the top commercial and consumer cases of the year
- Materials that will be a valuable resource to you all year long
- Answers to your questions
- Case Law Update
Hot topics and hot cases! Members of the Bench and Bar review the latest and most important developments in commercial bankruptcy law.
- Commercial and Consumer Mediation
- Shark Tank (Ethics) - One of our most popular program segments!Embracing the American entrepreneurial spirit, the Sharks – judges of the regional Bankruptcy Courts – weigh in on what they determine to be the best pitch made by commercial and consumer bankruptcy attorneys who dare to enter the tank.
- Case Law Update
The past year brought some significant changes to bankruptcy laws. This quick review alerts you to the approaches and arguments that will keep your practice current and competitive.
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Printed versions of the course book will not be distributed at the course; please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.
Recorded in November 2022.