Outstanding topics, speakers & updates on recent developments in bankruptcy law in the Eastern & Middle Districts of Pennsylvania—plus quick hits on the top commercial and consumer cases of the year!
Join us in-person in Philadelphia or virtually “anywhere” for a day of bankruptcy programming that includes targeted instruction and updates for both commercial and consumer bankruptcy practitioners who practice in the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania.
Practice only consumer or commercial bankruptcy? Register for one of the half-day options.
Have more of a broad expertise and practice in both sectors? Register for the full day (a fantastic deal!), and dive into relevant and practical sessions designed to hit the topics that are trending and shaping today’s bankruptcy practice.
Design your learning experience from the comfort of your home or office; you’ll receive:
- Insightful and timely programming
- Instruction, examples and updates from Judges, representatives of the U.S. Trustee’s office and top practitioners
- A quick-hits summary of the top commercial and consumer cases of the year
- Materials that will be a valuable resource to you all year long
- Answers to your questions
9 am – 1:40 pm; 3 substantive and 1 ethics credit
- Case Law Update
Hot topics and hot cases! Members of the Bench and Bar review the latest and most important developments in commercial bankruptcy law.
- Commercial and Consumer Mediation
- Shark Tank (Ethics) - One of our most popular program segments!Embracing the American entrepreneurial spirit, the Sharks – judges of the regional Bankruptcy Courts – weigh in on what they determine to be the best pitch made by commercial and consumer bankruptcy attorneys who dare to enter the tank.
12:40 pm – 4:00 pm; 2 substantive and 1 ethics credit
- Shark Tank (Ethics)
- Case Law Update
The past year brought some significant changes to bankruptcy laws. This quick review alerts you to the approaches and arguments that will keep your practice current and competitive.
ProPass - Online does not apply to institute programs delivered by webcast.
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637. Printed versions of the course book will not be distributed at the course; please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed versions of the course book to be shipped.