Get the latest developments in Auto Law in Pennsylvania
This course will feature a presentation by Scott Cooper, who appeared before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court earlier this month in Erie Insurance Exchange v. Mione. That key case deals with the validity of household exclusions. Mr. Cooper will discuss the current state of play, with a focus on the particular details and ramifications of his case.
The Hottest Issues
Other topics include:
- How to use criminal cases in civil matters
- Missed opportunities in bad faith
- Ethical issues in auto law
- Ride-sharing technology issues
- An engineering update from DJS Associates, Inc.
All attendees will receive the course materials as a digital book.
Recorded in October 2022.