Join Ellen C. Brotman and Amy J. Coco, two experienced ethics attorneys, as they discuss the attorney disciplinary process in Pennsylvania and review local and national developments in professional responsibility and ethics.
In this session, they welcome Office of Disciplinary Counsel Dana M. Pirone to discuss how the complaint intake process leads to the initial step in the disciplinary process: the Request for Respondent’s Position.
The discussion focuses on:
- The do’s and don’ts of responding to the Request
- What records must be provided
- How a disciplinary request differs from any other type of pleading
- The process for reviewing the answer
- Recent disciplinary Board decisions
All attendees will receive the course book as a digital download. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637.
Recorded in September 2022.