From case selection, the discovery process through settlement, this comprehensive manual will walk you through a legal malpractice case and discuss the complexities involved in such an action. From debt collection violations to defamation and civil rights infractions — learn the many ways you, as attorney, can be held liable for malpractice.
Summary of Contents
- 2015-2016 Attorneys’ Professional Liability Update
- Case Selections in Legal Malpractice
- Causes of Action for Legal Malpractice and Wrongful Use of Civil Proceedings
- Legal Malpractice, the Law in Pennsylvania
- Ethical Considerations During a Legal Malpractice Case