This book scrutinize what’s new in federal securities law and provide an opportunity to hear from experienced practitioners and SEC officials as they focus on the state of the law and proposed developments in this constantly changing area.
Summary of Contents
- Disclosure Simplification (Slides)
- Shareholder Activism and ESG (Slides)
- 2019 Shareholder Proposals & Shareholder Engagement (Slides)
- Current Accounting Topics (Slides)
- Disclosure Trends under the Federal Securities Laws: Risk Factors (Slides)
- Private Securities Litigation Developments & Strategies (Slides)