This manual were designed to help guide you through the global resolution of your cases. The manual will help you coordinate how to handle an on-the-job injury with a 3rd party claim or vice versa. The experienced authors provide valuable advice and practice tips to maximize recovery options for your client.
Summary of Contents
- Third Party Tort Remedies for Work-Related Accidents
- Course and Scope of Employment Accidents Involving 3rd Parties
- Coordination of Litigating the Workers’ Compensation Claim and 3rd Parties
- Implications of Settling Workers’ Compensation Cases on Third Party Cases and “Visa Versa”
- Third-Party Subrogation and Workers’ Compensation