This manual will address pipeline and midstream issues in oil and gas law. Beginning with pipeline safety and continuing with midstream litigation the manual will also address environmental issues regarding clean water and air. You will also get a discussion of the partial and final release of liens and waivers of claims.
Summary of Contents
- Federal & State Pipeline Safety Law
- Appalachian Midstream Litigation Primer
- Effect of Partial and Final Release of Liens and Waivers of Claims
- The Evolving Legal Framework for Water Issues Air Update: State and Federal Regulatory Developments Impacting the Oil and Gas
- Midstream Sector in Pennsylvania
- Pa. RPC 1.1 – Competence