Art Law includes traditional areas of law, such as contracts, constitutional, tort, commercial, intellectual property and international law. But more and more, the sale, display and collections of art and litigation surrounding all aspects of art have received specialized legal treatment by statute, case law, regulation and treaty.
Summary of Contents
- Update on Recent Cases and Trends Involving Art Objects
- Protect and Preserve International Cultural Property Act – Public Law 114-151-May 6, 2016
- Stolen Cultural Property A Due Diligence Primer
- Case References Re: The Role of the Appraiser and Insurance Issues
- Public Art/Public Controversy: Legal Issues in the Disputes Over Confederate Monuments