A Day on Health Law will update you on key health law topics and trends. Highlighting six timely topics on recent false claims act cases, surprise billing, no-poach agreements, GDPR, hospital leadership and direct contracting between employers and health care providers, as well as other topics. This book will be a valuable resource as you deal with these important topics with your clients.
Summary of Contents
- False Claims Act Update
- Damned If You Do, Damned If You Don’t: Out of Network Billing Hazards from Fee-Forgiveness Suits to Surprise Billing Restrictions
- Patients First? Will Courts Continue “Quick-Look” or Slow Down and Apply the Rule of Reason When Evaluating No-Poach Agreements in the Health Sector? ]
- The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation: Its Impact on U.S. Healthcare and What You Need to Know
- Working with Hospital Leadership: Who Is the Client?
- What’s Good for GM…? An Examination of Direct Contracting Between Employers and Health Care Providers