This book is our premier offering in family law and provide you with the latest updates from an outstanding and expert authors. Whether you are a “veteran” practitioner, a new attorney, or somewhere in between, this manual is your point of reference.
Summary of Contents
- Parent Coordination – What is It and When Does It Work?
- Mission Impossible (Slides)
- Trials and Tribulations of Witness Examinations (Slides)
- New Support Rules – Changes in the Law
- Intersection of Children and Youth Cases – Select Rules
- Case Law, Rules and Legislative Updates
- Drafting Agreements in the Year 2019A
- New Norm: Third Parties in Custody
- Mental Fitness – Impaired Professionals